#XSOAR #PCSAE #SOAR
A UK client of mine is in the market for hands-on Security Automation Expert to join their team.
They are an international, highly-reputable client-centric Cyber Security Company looking for a talented Palo-Alto \ Demisto Expert Senior Security Automation / XSOAR Developer to join their team. In fact they are growing their global client base so rapidly that they require people in the USA, UK and South Africa.
Minimum level of education and work experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in Demisto \ Palo-Alto XSOAR platform
- 3+ years’ experience in developing projects in Python\C or similar
- 2+ years’ experience in Database SQL and NoSQL platforms (Hive, MSSQL, MongoDB, Elastic)
As the Senior Automation\XSOAR Developer you will be a key member of the Managed Detection and Response team, responsible for the prototyping and the development of automated and intelligent security solutions across the SOC development platforms. The role requires an analytical mind and creativity in understanding how cyber-attacks transpire and developing effective security solutions to help mitigate adversary activity. The focus of the role is to prototype, code and advise on automated and intelligent security solutions with the goal to expose, contextualise, disrupt and eradicate threat actors from enterprise networks. To execute this mission, the Senior Automation\XSOAR developer will use advanced security orchestration and automation platforms, security APIs, threat intelligence, and cutting-edge security technologies to enable the development of new and improved security solutions.
Minimum level of expertise\responsibilities:
- Excellent familiarity of Python or other high-level programming language – 3 years minimum
- Excellent familiarity with Demisto \ Palo-Alto XSOAR platform - 3 years
- Excellent familiarity with the current threat landscape and cyber-attack methodologies
- Good familiarity working with cloud environments Azure, AWS or GCP
- Previous experience in one of the following security areas: Malware Research, Threat Analysis, Incident Response, Reverse Engineering – an advantage
- Proven internal or external customer facing experience
- Previous work experience in one of the following security areas: Malware Researcher, Threat Analyst, Reverse Engineering - an advantage
- Relevant college or university qualification - an advantage
- Curious, innovative and forward thinking
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Solid presentation skills
- Self-sufficient and project leadership skills
Short-term Contractor may be considered whilst recruiting for a suitable permanent Incumbent.